DrupalCamp Colorado 2013
This weekend's events are about to unfold, and it's time for the details.
The most important thing. Our official hashtag is #DrupalCampColorado.
Parking on Saturday and Sunday is free in the lots to the west (lot 470 & 431) and east (lots 402, 461, 452) of Wolf Law. Please pay attention to the signage as there are a few metered spots around the building.
If you are attending on Friday, you will need a permit to park in these lots. We'll have somebody out there distributing, but if you're late, we'll also have permits inside at registration.
From Broadway, take a right onto Regent.
Take your first right onto Kittredge Loop.
Follow the loop to the left all the way around.
Into Wolf Law and up to the third floor.
Look for people dressed in blue.
All trainings begin at 9:00am, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to check-in. Coffee, tea, OJ, muffins and breads will be available starting at 8:00am. There will also be a room set aside all day for sprinting, open to all attendees, if you so desire.
6:00-9:00pm BBQ dinner, drinks and bluegrass at the AppliedTrust rooftop decks downtown - 1033 Walnut St. All attendees are welcome!
9:00-10:00am Jeff Eaton's keynote
10:00-10:30am Coffee break
5:30pm+ Drinks and food at the Lazy Dog (1346 Pearl St) downtown sponsored by Aten Design Group. All attendees are welcome!
9:00-10:30am Networking / BOFS (coffee, tea, OJ and breads provided)
We'll have three simultaneous sessions - the session schedule is available on the website: http://2013.drupalcampcolorado.org/final-session-list There will also be several rooms dedicated to BOFs, which can be scheduled via a whiteboard at the venue starting Saturday morning.
Please note: drinks are not allowed in the keynote room, please drink your coffee ahead of time.
In an effort to keep the camp as affordable as possible, lunch will not be provided by the camp this year. You've got an hour and a half with quite a few options within walking distance (or really close drive). Within a mile we've got: Noodles & Company, Cosmo's and Beau Jo's Pizza, The Taj, Whole Foods, Dark Horse Bar/Grill, Moe's BBQ, Cafe Mexicali just to name a few. Make some new friends!
Looking forward to seeing you this weekend in Boulder!
-- DrupalCamp Colorado team
In case the awesome keynotes and sessions aren't enough to quench your thirst for Drupal, why not come to the parties and mingle with your fellow drupalistas. A great time will be had by all.
Friday Night Party
- Sponsor: AppliedTrust
- Location: AppliedTrust rooftop decks, 1033 Walnut St, Downtown Boulder
- When: 6pm-9pm Friday June 28th
- What: BBQ dinner, drinks, and bluegrass band provided - come join us for some fun!
Saturday Night Party
- Sponsor: Aten Design Group
- Location: Brick House at the Lazy Dog, 14th and Pearl, Downtown Boulder
- When: 5:30pm+ Saturday June 29th
- What: Drinks and food provided - come join us for some fun!
Are you new to Drupal; wanting to learn more about Drupal; or wanting to polish up your Drupal skills? Perhaps you have only ever worked in an older version of Drupal and want to learn more about the newest, current release of Drupal. Well, if any or all of these describe your Drupal situation, then you should take one of our awesome training sessions on June 28, 2013, at the Wolf Law Building in Boulder. (Same location as the full camp.)
We are proud to announce three training classes; one half day, and two full day. Read more about these training sessions here.
- Pantheon is offering a FREE, half day class on Drupal Development Best Practices; get a foundational understanding of git and deployment workflow and using Pantheon to make Drupal development easier.
- Build A Module is offering a full day, $50 mentored training, Site Building and More - A BuildAModule Mentored Training; you get to work with videos to learn Drupal with mentors on hand to help you with questions if you get stuck along the way.
- And OSTraining is offering a full-day, $150 class, Beginner's Guide to Drupal. This class has a more traditional, live class format. An expert teacher will guide you through building a real Drupal site. You'll learn all of the key concepts you need to understand, navigate and begin building a Drupal site.
Registration is open and easy through EventBrite.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday, June 28th in beautiful Boulder.